ACFE Brisbane Privacy Statement
The Brisbane ACFE Chapter Number 71 recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting personal information we collect from you. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), Australian PrivacyPrinciples and registered privacy codes govern the way in which we must mange your personal information. This policy describes how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you.
The personal information that we collect and hold about you, depends on your interaction with us. Generally, we collect, use and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing products or services to you or someone else you know;
- providing you with newsletters, information and other communications;
- providing you with information about other services that we offer that may be of interest to you;
- involving you in promotions and other initiatives undertaken by us;
- facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and
- analysing our services and customer needs with a view to improving those services.