Join us Wednesday April 5th, 2017, 5.30pm for our ACFE Brisbane Chapter Meeting about
Cyber Resilience and Security: Australia’s current state and future trends – A panel discussion.
Venue: McGrathNicol, Level 7, 175 Eagle St, Brisbane. With special thanks to our sponsor McGrathNicol.
5:30pm registration and seating
5:45 pm – 6:45 pm Chapter Meeting with 1 hour CPE (details below)
6:45 pm – 7:45 pm networking & social drinks.
Presentation Synopsis: Insights from the unique perspectives of the banking, legal and professional services industries into Australia’s current state and future trends in Cyber Resilience and Security.
Presentation Details: This panel discussion will cover topics such as:
- What is Cyber Resilience and how should an organisation build a program?
- Australia’s Cyber Security Strategy and the focus on collaboration.
- The technical and non-technical aspects of Cyber Resilience and the importance of your people.
- Emerging issues and trends including the “Notifiable Data Breaches Bill”.
- Steve York, General Manager, Group Compliance, Security and Business Resilience from Bank of Queensland – providing a practical corporate perspective to Cyber Resilience;
- Darren Hopkins of McGrathNicol will speak about Cyber Resilience implementation and investigation should a breach occur; and
- Dan Pearce Partner from Holding Redlich who will bring a focus on the legal aspects of Cyber Resilience and recent regulatory changes.
Tickets are now available at $20 for members, and $25 for non-members. Please do register and we will very much look forward to seeing you there.
Stay up-to-date with your ACFE Brisbane Chapter: www.brisbaneacfe.org